11 April 2013

Wings: Wing kit inventorying.

Some shots following inventorying of the wing kit.  I haven't counted the hardware bag contents yet, but so far the only thing missing is "W-730 Bellcrank Jig".  Can't find that thing anywhere.

Hardware

 

Left image is ribs, flap and control surface parts.  Right pic is ALL of the paper packing material.  I really wish I took a pic of all of this paper before I neatly folded it for recycling, because it was literally a mound of crumpled mass reaching the ceiling.  In fact, I thought it would take several of these containers to hold all of it.  But when flattened, folded and pressed, it compresses quite nicely.

 
Main spars with packing list on left and wing cradle template on right.

 
Leading edge, skins, etc., on left.  Wing tips on right.

No comments:

Post a Comment