19 April 2017

Avionics: Final panel image.

The next posts to my blog should detail final assembly of the airplane in the hangar.  I don't know when that will be because I don't yet have a hangar.  However, since my last post detailed the wiring of the airframe, I wanted the top post to be something more aesthetically pleasing, especially since this post will be up for a good while.  So this post will show my panel for the last time.  The next posts should be of an aircraft with wings and a tail attached.

If you're interested in reading about the design of my panel, you can go here.  Here are the 12 posts relating to my panel.

Lit up, camera flash, day time.


Lit up, no camera flash day time.


No juice.


Lit up, camera flash, night time.


Lit up, no camera flash, night time.


LED strip full brightness, white only, night time.


LED strip full brightness, red only, night time.


LED strip full brightness, white and red lights, night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment