14 April 2019

Avionics: Screenshot pushbutton function.

I was exploring some of the settings on my GRT HXr EFISs and found that the analog inputs can be set to function as a screenshot trigger.  It turns out that one of the momentary push-button switches I had on the center of my panel was not useful (I had it wired to the GTX-330 transponder for a function that I had misunderstood, so the button was useless).  Thus, I've now rewired that push-button to function as a simultaneous screenshot trigger for both EFISs and changed the label with my label maker (this post details what I used for labels).

Level flight, dialed back.  Engine temperatures on left inset and ADS-B scope on right inset.


Steep turn.  Engine temperatures on left inset and ADS-B scope on right inset.


Vy climb.  Engine temperatures on left inset and ADS-B scope on right inset.


Engine/Map screen with GRT's map display.


Engine/Map screen with Seattle Avionics' geo-referenced VFR chart.  
You can see I deviated from the GPS track to go around the restricted space.


Seattle Avionics' geo-referenced VFR chart with altimeter and speed tapes and PFD left inset.


No comments:

Post a Comment