20 April 2019

Fun Stuff: First "flight of two" air-to-air pics.

I finally had the pleasure of sharing the skies on a 4-hour cross-country with my good friend who built an RV-9A and also donated 469 hours of his time to help build my plane over the 4 years and 8 months it took to arrive at first flight.  I gave his passenger a GoPro HERO6 Black so he could grab some videos of my bird in flight.

I'll worry about cleaning the belly when it's time for paint.  This is with about 125 hours on the airframe.



Here's his plane, taken with my GoPro HERO5 Session by my passenger whilst I help ensure our planes don't get too close.


Since my plane isn't painted yet, it's a bit shiny.  My friend was flying a few miles to my right and was constantly getting flashed by my plane in the sun.  He said I was a disco ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment