14 April 2019

Operational: POH and checklist behind-the-seat pocket.

My POH is extensive and contains a lot of information that can be useful during flight.  However, it can be really hard to reach back into the baggage area to grab it when I'm in the air.  So I wanted to put the POH, checklist and other avionics manuals behind the passenger seat.  This would let me more easily reach around and grab what I need without much undue effort.

Thus, I bought some polypropylene, Velcro binder pockets and attached one to the rear of the passenger seat.  Now it's as easy as reaching behind, flipping up the cover and grabbing what I need.  In the picture below, you can also see the
This photo is taken from the baggage area, pointed forward at the base of the passenger seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment