27 January 2016

Interior: Seats and interior items obtained.

My approach for the interior was a minimalist one, in favor of the weight savings.  Only seats, armrests and carpets.  No side paneling or other such items.

I obtained my seats from Flightline Interiors, choosing red fabric on faux suede grey.  Also obtained red armrests, grey stick boots and black carpets for footwells and baggage areas.  $1614.82 shipped.  I had an emblem (which has a rich personal history - a fun story I'll share on the apron) added to the headrests.


To help me during the selection process, I was sent these images.  The addition of a headrest emblem precludes choosing designs 3 and 4 (center).


This image includes the armrests (to the right of the seat).  Sitting on the seats and making airplane noises doesn't not get one airborne - I tried.


Here are the carpets and stick boots (F-14114 Control Stick Boot Doublers are visible).


No comments:

Post a Comment